- Chief Executive OfficerMendi Baron, LCSW
- Chief Financial OfficerAlan J. Bond
- Executive DirectorJennifer Gorman, MC
- Director of OperationsJennifer Reeder
- Program Director: AdolescentJulia Kannard, CPC, DBH
- Program Director: AdultGena Segno, MFTI, MA
- Assistant Director of OperationsMegan Coenen, LPN
- Program Director: Outpatient ServicesJoanna O’Neill, LMFT
What sets us apart
We are focused on positive change.
The foundation of our program is evidence-based; combined with experiential modalities and relational activities we fully engage our clients in the recovery process.
Integrated Family Work
Somatic Experience Therapy
Art & Music Therapies
Attachment & Relational Coaching
Trauma-Informed Yoga Movement
Pain Management with Physical Therapy Work
Life-Skills; Career and Education Support
Our curriculum was designed by a team of medical doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists specifically for women and the treatment of eating disorders. We have created a safe place where we will address the eating disorder through the lens of trauma and attachment. Pursuing new endeavors, facing challenges, taking new steps and learning more about yourself are all things you can expect as our clinical team and community partners work closely with you to set a path for success during and beyond treatment. This includes access to an attachment and relational coach as well as our alumni program to stay connected.